(Eyelid Surgery) in Winston-Salem, NC
The skin around the eyes is very sensitive to touch.
As time progresses, age takes its toll on most people's eyelids, causing sagging, drooping, fat deposits around the eyes, bags, bulges, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles, some of which can impede vision.
Occasionally, some of these conditions may be caused by medical conditions, such as thyroid disease. Eyelid surgery also known as Blepharoplasty, alone or in conjunction with a forehead/brow lift or facelift, can restore a more youthful appearance.
Learn More About Blepharoplasty, Call (336) 716-4000!
- Eyelid surgery is conducted on an outpatient basis, usually with a combination of local anesthesia and sedation.
- Both the upper and lower lids are treated in the surgery. The surgeon marks the natural lines and creases on each eyelid to make use of these folds to hide any scars.
- For lower lids, an incision is often made along the lash line to conceal the scar.
- After making an incision, excess fat, muscle and skin is trimmed and the incision is closed with fine sutures.
- The surgery generally lasts between 1 and 3 hours.
Our staff works together as a team to be sure we are responsive to your needs and assure your procedure will help you put your best face forward. We look forward to getting to know you.
|Monday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|